question-icon

How dangerous is a prominent endometrial canal measuring 1.1 cm?

Posted on Fri, 15 May 2015
Question: Is having an Endomaterial canal slightly prominent measuring 1.1 cm dangerous?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (17 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Not dangerous. Due to the effect of hormones.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The slightly prominent endometrium is due to hormonal effect and this increased growth of endometrium is responsible for the increased bleeding that you are having. This is not suggestive of anything serious.
The increased endometrial growth can be controlled with the help of oral contraceptive pills. This will decrease the bleeding also. You can take the proper treatment after consulting your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN