How dangerous is a prominent endometrial canal measuring 1.1 cm?
Not dangerous. Due to the effect of hormones.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The slightly prominent endometrium is due to hormonal effect and this increased growth of endometrium is responsible for the increased bleeding that you are having. This is not suggestive of anything serious.
The increased endometrial growth can be controlled with the help of oral contraceptive pills. This will decrease the bleeding also. You can take the proper treatment after consulting your gynecologist.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is prominent endometrial echo treated
- Endometrial thickness 152 cm
- Is endometrial thickness of 1cm
- Endometrial echo comples measures
- Endometrial measures 8mm
- Endometrial echoes are thickened and prominent
- Endometrial thickness measurement bovine
- Fluid in the endometrial canal canal
- Is prominent endometrial echo dangerous
- Endometrial thickness 16 cm