How can yellowish drainage near the anal area be treated?
Inflammation responsible . need further inputs .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Some sort of inflammation is prime concern for the drainage .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Drainage - amount , frequency .
2. Any visible swelling around anus .
3. Associated burning , discomfort , bleeding during passage of stool .
4. Any alteration in consistency , frequency of stool .
5. Systemic features of fever , weight alteration or others .
6. Past history of inflammatory bowel disease or similar discharge .
7. Details of symptoms during MRSA flare up .
Awaiting for your details .
No swelling. The caustic drainage causes slight blood spots on toilet paper.
At first, 6-7 times/day. I cut back on food. Now 2-3 times/day. Normal for me.
No fever. My weight went from 154-144 when I cut back on food. I'm 5'8".
No history of disease.
MRSA flare has occurred twice, once in 2016 and then Oct. 2017. It occurs in the right temple eye area when exposed to too much sun. First it reddened and swells a into the eye. I was then given what came to be an ineffective antibiotic. Then it erupted. They took a culture and discovered MRSA in Oct. 2017. I was given a salve which cleared it up. I will correct the duration of current malady from 6 to 4 months.
Inflammation involving intestine .
Thanks for the details .
* Likely inflammatory issue of the bowel .
* Definite diagnosis requires lab test of stool microscopy with your doctor .
Primary guidelines for better recovery till that time
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Prefer soft , light , vegan diet .
- Avoid all sorts of oily , spicy , non veg , junk foods .
- In our clinic , we recommend metronidazole antibiotic which require prescription
of your doctor .
- Avoid smoking , alcohol if consuming .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Welcome for any further guidance .
Regards take care .