How Can Vomiting And Vertigo Be Treated?
primary relief with antacid as ranitidine or omeprazole , oral rehydration salt
but visit to doctor for blood test is required .
wishing you fine recovery
welcome for any further guidance
regards dear take care .
Symptomatic control takes time with additional care to recover fast .
Welcome for follow up .
* The symptomatic control takes time .
* Additional guidelines for better outcome
- Continue to consume more liquids in sessions .
- Ask for the prescription of anti emetic ( as stemetil ) and PPI ( as omeprazole )
with doctor for nausea control .
- Dizziness will take time for gradual recovery .
- Deep breathing exercises , YOGA will support a lot .
- Avoid exposure to cold weather , travelling in high speed vehicles till possible .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Welcome for any further assistance .