How can ulcer with fatty liver be treated?

Gastroenterologist
Question
i have recently been diagnosed with both a small ulcer along with fatty liver just wanted to know my options for pain relief I am due for my period and get bad cramps for the initial two days-
Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Antispasmodic is a safe option.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for wuery dear patient.

You can take any antispasmodic.They relieves spasmodic contraction of smooth muscles so would help you with cramps without affecting your ulcers.You can also combine a muscle relaxant with it but unfortunately all antispasmodics are prescription medicines.So get a prescription for Dicyclomine 10 mg thrice daily.You can get it prescribed by your family doctor.
In case you can’t get it then take tylenol one tablet once a day with any antacid like omeprazole(both are OTC).

Thanks!