How can tightness in the chest, profuse sweating and lack of appetite be treated?
I am also wondering what I can give him today, that will help hydrate him. He cannot keep anything more than a sip of water at a time down, so it's tough to know what to do--we have broth and bananas, for when he is able to keep something down. Hoping there may be a home remedy. Thank you!
Your Husband needs a cardiac Evaluation
After going through the medical details of your husband I understand your concern for his health and I would like to tell you that as per your husband’s symptoms he needs a proper cardiac evaluation to rule out any cardiac disease underlying.
Kindly get the following basic tests done:
3. Treadmill Test
and see a Cardiologist personally for a physical evaluation.
And if your husband is not taking anything, orally then do take him to the nearest emergency room at earliest possible.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Profuse sweating and shaking
- Unconscious and profuse sweating are symptom of chest pain
- Profuse sweating stomach pain
- Rapid heartbeat profuse sweating
- Profuse sweating and liver disease
- Profuse sweat on chest at night
- Emergency reasons for profuse sweating
- Tightness in chest and profuse sweating
- Profuse sweating no fever
- Lightheadedness profuse sweating exercise
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?