How can throatache be treated after choking on food?
Oral tablets of OMEPRAZOLE will be really helpful
I have worked through your attached query in detail..
I can certainly understand how frustrating it might have been to you with these health-related issues.
As per your symptoms, the possibility of erosive pharyngitis secondary to the traumatic experience post retching/vomiting of regurgitated food
I generally prescribe a 5 to 7-day course of oral antacid medications of Pantoprazole and analgesics like Tramadol to my patients with similar presentation.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these medications to you.
Are you satisfied with my consultation?
Is there anything else left to be discussed?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Throat pain after choking on food
- Sore throat after choking on food
- Pain in throat after choking on piece of food treatment
- Choking on food
- Pain after choking on food
- Headache after choking on food
- Pain in chest after choking on food
- How to treat a hurting throat caused by choking it
- Side effects after choking on food
- After effects of choking on food
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails