How can skin burns while preparing Methamphetamine be treated?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 25 May 2018 in Accident and Emergency
Question: I burned myself with meth wat.do I do
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Aloe Vera helps heal a burn really fast and has a nice cooling feeling.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,Aloe Vera helps heal a burn really fast and has a nice cooling feeling.

I use a sharp knife to slice a leaf off. A nice big plump one is best. I then slice the spikes off. Then you want to run your knife through the centre of the clear jelly the so half is on either side of the cut. You then cut a piece that fits the burn off and place it clear jelly side to the burn. I use micropore tape (or another breathable kind) or a bandage to attach.

Change the aloe every few hours as the jelly will melt into the burn.

Of course if your burn is large, pussy, or in any way concerning, seek medical advice. I am assuming a meth pipe was a small burn.
please keep ointments on it as well as the aloe! And keep it covered as much as possible. Hopefully your washed it quickly, as the chemicals do continue to eat through your skin long after the pipe is pulled away!
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal