How can severe stomachache be treated post heavy drinking?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 15 May 2018 in GERD
Question: I took XXXXXXX last night and 4 5 hour every drinks, I tried eating a couple hours ago and almost passed out, now I'm just having sharp Pains in my stomach where I can not walk or breathe and they last for about 3 min
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can be due to gastritis.

Detailed Answer:
Having drinks without any fatty food can cause a severe gastritis and pain in the abdomen associated with nausea and vomiting. You can have omeprazole and plenty of antacids and see if it helps. Having fruits like papaya will also help in reducing the discomfort. In case the pain is persistent then do attend an ER for a proper evaluation.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal