How can sever itchiness and unknown skin irritation that has lasted for 4 days be treated?
Oral antihistamine and moisturizer
Perhaps you have dry skin. I suggest you to apply a moisturizer frequently. In addition to this, you may take an oral antihistamine e.g Cetrizine tab once every evening for symptomatic relief from the itching.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat a skin irritation on majora labia
- How to treat a irritating skin leakage
- How to treat the irritating skin of the penis
- Abdominal pain lasting several days
- How to treat severe cold and itchy rash on arms
- How to treat skin irritation in but crack
- How to treat unknown rashes
- Mild migraine lasting several days
- Leg cramp lasting several days
- Severe headache lasting several days