How can rashes on the face of a 5 and half month old baby be treated?
Wait and watch
I have seen the attached photos and I can say that these are not mosquito bites. Mosquito bites would be like reddish bumps. These seems like milia. These are benign lesions and will disappear on their own. You may apply baby lotion.
However, if the lesions are also on other body parts, baby rubs them and other family members also have lesions then scabies needs to be ruled out.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Varinder Joshi
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain and spasms in the rib cage?
- Is Benadryl useful in treating hives on the stomach as a result of an...
- Is short-term memory loss indicative of a transient ischemic?
- What causes a sharp pain in the lower body midway between shoulder and hip?
- Are bite marks on the body at night indicative of insect bites?
- Is Mahacef or Zenflox more effective at treating diarrhoea?
- What causes a watery and yellowish-brown color ejaculate, reduced libido...
- What causes headache along with the bursting of a blood vessel in the...
- Suggest antibiotics to treat acute bronchitis
- Is compounding sterile preparations of CoQ10, Shilajit and PQQ legitimate?