question-icon

How can rashes on the body of a child be completely cured?

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2019
Question: Hi,
My Babay has rashes on her whole body.
Dr has recommonded EUMOSONE cream 10 days once in a night and after that alternate day once in a night.
after all these in most of the part problem has resolved, but on hand still there are still lot of problem with some spot on leg and back as well
Answered by Dr. Dr. Kakkar (39 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Eczematous dermatitis. Moisturizer and topical steroid cream.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you.

I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images.

The baby seems to have eczematous dermatitis.

I suggest you use a moisturizer regularly e.g Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. In addition, I suggest you apply a topical steroid e.g Fluticasone Propionate cream, (Flutivate cream).

These are prescription medications and I advise you to kindly talk to your local practitioner for a prescription of the same.
I am not sure about the age/weight of the baby. I would also suggest an oral antihistamine depending on the age/body weight.

Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Dr. Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist