How can rashes on the body of a child be completely cured?
My Babay has rashes on her whole body.
Dr has recommonded EUMOSONE cream 10 days once in a night and after that alternate day once in a night.
after all these in most of the part problem has resolved, but on hand still there are still lot of problem with some spot on leg and back as well
Eczematous dermatitis. Moisturizer and topical steroid cream.
I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images.
The baby seems to have eczematous dermatitis.
I suggest you use a moisturizer regularly e.g Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. In addition, I suggest you apply a topical steroid e.g Fluticasone Propionate cream, (Flutivate cream).
These are prescription medications and I advise you to kindly talk to your local practitioner for a prescription of the same.
I am not sure about the age/weight of the baby. I would also suggest an oral antihistamine depending on the age/body weight.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to make body pimples off child body
- How to treat itchy rashes on the body
- How to cure chronic body pain
- How to remove body rashes and scars
- How to cure dryflaky skin of the body
- Treatment and cure for Complete body paralysis
- How to cure rash on upper body of child
- Child rash blotchy lower body
- How long the rash disappear on body
- Unexplained bites or rash on childs body