How can painful bowel movements due to anal fissure be treated?
Keep applying vaseline in and around the anal area
Thanks for your query.
From your query it seems that your main problem is pain during defecation. Bleeding is slight.
I will suggest the following:
- Apply Anobliss cream to help with pain 5 min before defecation or whenever painful
- To help heal the fissure better, you can apply Anovate cream 2 times a day for few days. It is a steroidal preparation. Avoiding washing the area after applying the cream.
Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Can let the wound heal
There is in general no specific rule. Mostly comfort level increases after 6-8 weeks of delivery. But you are the best person to decide that. Some women allow complete healing for 3 months.
Also precautions be taken to avoid next pregnancy.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Doctors treat anal fissure in dubai
- Metrogyl denta used to treat anal fissure
- What is the cure for pain and anal fissure
- Are pain, sometimes severe, during bowel movements symptoms of anal fissure?
- Treating anal fissures with medical marijuana
- Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure
- What causes pain in anal fissure
- Anal fissure penis pain
- How to get rid of anal fissures
- Anal fissure pain remedy
- Breathlessness, dizziness. Have PVCs. When do you know they are causing...
- Having abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. On antitubercular...
- Baby started teething. Diet plan to increase weight?
- Having protected sex. Started spotting before period. Taking midol for...
- Broke my distal fibula. On elavil for cold feet. Having sensory nerve...
- Took regestrone for hyperplacia. Again started with irregular and heavy...
- Taking SN-15 for bad throat. Having speaking difficulty. Prescribed...
- What is the normal penis size in flaccid and erect state?
- Have itching on the penis, premature ejaculation and erectile...
- Taking lupron. Feeling weak and started sweating. What is the underlying...