How can pain in the neck, shoulders, back and hips be treated?

Dr. Gopal Goel

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 24 Mar 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have back , neck , shoulder, hip pain and I do something called colorguard ( not rotc) and I want to know is there any thing I can do to ease the pain from those areas
Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Could be deficiency or metabolic disease.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
In my opinion this kind of diffuse pain in all weight bearing joint occurs when there is deficiency of some vitamins like vit D or Metabolic Disease like Diabetes.
To begin with ,I suggest blood tests Se Calcium, S Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12, Blood Sugar Fasting and PP, HbA1c.
In the meantime start pain killers and a combination of pregabalin and methycobalamine. Rest will depend on the test reports.
Thanx for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana