How can pain in the lower abdomen and difficulty in passing urine be treated when diagnosed with an ureteric calculi?
The stone detected earlier in lower ureter has mostly slipped in bladder.
Thanks for query and uploading your earlier scan report.
The pain in lower abdomen and difficulty in passing urine that you have now is mostly due to the stone which was detected earlier (2016) in right lower ureter has slipped down in to urinary bladder and difficulty in passing urine is mostly due to the same stone getting impacted at bladder neck.
You need to consult qualified Urologist and get ultrasound scanning of the abdomen and pelvis done to assess the present size of stone. If the stone is larger than previous size you may need to get it removed or fragmented by an endoscopic procedure of what is called as Endoscopic Cystolithotripsy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. P. T. Patil, Urologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty passing urine in the morning
- Difficulty passing urine causes
- Symptoms of Difficulty passing urine
- Diagnosis of Difficulty passing urine
- Flucloxacillin and difficulty passing urine
- Difficulty passing urine after circumcision
- Difficulty passing urine in men
- Difficulty passing urine after liposuction
- Difficulty passing urine women
- Difficulty passing urine during periods