How can pain from concussions, broken neck and a slipped pelvic disc be treated?
Hello dear. She requires alternative therapies
Hello dear. I understand your concern. Since she has received a lot of analgesics including opioids, in. My opinion she will help from alternative therapy like acupressure and yoga. Still however, analgesics needs to be continued to tide over the crisis period. This can be done by shifting her to opioids as patient controlled analgesia pump. You can discuss this option from your doctor as well. Alternative therapies take time to work, but they help in long run.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How are bladder and pelvic pain treated
- How to reduce pain in pelvic crotch area and abdomen
- Could back neck and pelvic pain be attributed to spondilitis
- How effective is hydomorphine for pelvic pain
- What is the remedy for pelvic pain and neck pain
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- Pain in neck arm pelvic area
- Will cipro treat chronic pelvic pain syndrome ?
- How to treat pelvic pain with lots of gas
- How to treat pelvic pain