How can one wean off Pramipexole-ER to avoid intermittent nausea?
You can prevent withdrawal symptoms if you wean off gradually.
I understand your concern towards your drug weaning off procedure. I can assure you that withdrawal symptoms can be prevented if you wean off gradually as advised by a professional, so, there is nothing to worry. Please let me know the indication for which it has been started, so that I can advise you the tapering procedure.
Usually, it has to be weaned off in around 4 weeks, to prevent it's unwanted withdrawal symptoms. Anyway, the total duration of drug intake is also very less in your case, so there is absolutely nothing to worry.
Hope this information would help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of intermittent nausea
- Pramipexole prolonged release and doses
- Is pramipexole a narcotic
- Usage of Pramipexole
- Pramipexole and smoking
- Wean off pramipexole
- Intermittent nausea causes
- Diagnosis of intermittent nausea
- Drugs/medication for intermittent nausea
- Treatment and cure for intermittent nausea
- What is Akineton used for in the treatment of schizophrenia?
- How long does Temazepam make you sleep?
- Suggest ways to manage sudden bouts of anger
- Suggest a herbal treatment to help insomnia
- How can constant feminine thoughts and cross dressing be managed in a...
- Is Anti-rabies vaccination is required even if no indication of bat bite...
- Suggest appropriate OTC medication for anxiety
- Is it good to resume Adderall after discontinuation for many years for...
- Can reducing Lorazepam dosage cause anxiety?
- What contraceptive pills are effective at preventing pregnancy?