How can one prevent early discharge during miscarriage?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 6 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Question: how can i prevent early discharge during intercourse till 1 hrs
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 22 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of Premature Ejaculation.

Premature ejaculation is a common problem involving 30% of the population and almost everybody once in a while in life.

In absence of any major illness or disease cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.

1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E and Zinc.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Please discuss the issue with your female partner as her co operation is equally important to solve your problem.

Please consult qualified Urologist or Sexologist who will help you to learn or modify sex techniques like start and stop technique or squeeze technique.

You can take medications like Sildenafil along with Dapoxetine after discussing the issue with your family physician. He will guide you regarding the dosage and mode of taking the drugs.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks with Regards.
Dr.Patil..