How can one deal with infidelity and suspicious behavior from a partner?
As a family physician, I would advise that it is important to have an open, transparent and sincere conversation with your wife about the issue before making any hasty decisions. Not because there are many possible outcomes, as there are obviously very few, but in order to get to the bottom of the causes of this problem and enable your wife to make an honest decision with regards to marriage and her commitment therein.
A marriage counselor will be able to assess the validity of her claims and the prospects of continuing a healthy and dedicated marriage. So I strongly recommend you talk to your wife and agree on seeking out counselling for the benefit of this relationship.
I hope this helps.
Wishing you a happy and healthy life.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to deal with behavioral issues in children
- How to deal with hiatal hernia
- How to deal with a partner who is overdoing masturbation
- Xyy syndrome and the aggressive behavior how to deal
- How to deal with heavy heart
- How to deal with icu psychosis
- How to deal with sun stroke
- How to help partner with errection
- How to deal with a cocaine overdose
- Dealing with narcissistic behavior