How can one contract HIV?
Mother to child transmission also transmits virus.
The human to human transmission of HIV virus is through vaginal, anal, oral sex. Blood and blood product transmission through infected needles. Mother to child transmission of HIV virus is one you missed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Odds of contracting hiv
- Contract hiv shallow penetration
- How to contract hiv
- How easy is it to contract hiv
- How much blood to contract hiv trough urethra
- How fast contract hiv
- Hiv contraction probability
- How reliable is elisa hiv 1 and hiv 2
- Chances of contracting hiv
- How does hiv1 and hiv2 lead to symptoms of hiv