How can one confirm if the ECG report shows normal results or some abnormality?
as per sytem generated report it shows some abnormalility but doctor has certified it normal. (firs few pages are my old reports of angiography which was done in 2016 & last 3 pages ECG & ECHO done )
1. kindly help to understand whether attached ECG report is normal or abnormal
2. Do we need to take any precaution
3. if it is normal than why system has generated abnormal report.
Common ECG artifacts otherwise ECG is normal
All of your attached reports of cardiac check up and angiography is absolutely normal.
Sometimes, during an ECG, if the patient is talking or wearing any metal or if the lead placement is not right, it can cause some artifacts which the ECG machine can wrongly interpret. That is why the ECG should be checked by an expert.
Your ECG is quite normal, echocardiography says normal heart functions and coronary arteries are clean so you are not at any risk of heart disease.
Hopefully this information will answer your query.
Dr. Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abnormal ecg report is this dangerous
- In ecg report qrs 94 ms is normal or abnormal
- Abnormal ecg but normal echo
- Abnormal ecg with normal angiogram report
- My ecg report shows left atrial abnormality
- Abnormal ecg but normal angiogram
- Results show abnormal stress ecg mild mitral regurgitation normal
- Normal ecg and types of abnormality
- Ecg report shows undefined abnormal
- Abnormal ecg showing inflammation