How can nausea and stomach cramps be treated?

Question
My wife has nausea from food eaten last night. She was finally able to vomit around 6 AM. The nausea abated somewhat but is still present. She has slight cramping but no fever. Is there something we could treat her with? Thanks. l
YYYY@YYYY
Sat, 2 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Metochlopromide

Detailed Answer:
Dear Ma'am,

I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but it seems that she is suffering from a mild attack of food poisoning .. to stop the nausea and vomiting she should take metochlopromide every eight hours together with flagyl tablets ( 2 tablets ) every eight hours.. If she develops fever then she should visit a doctor for a prescription of an antibiotic.. Also it is important that she keeps herself well hydrated with adequate amounts of fluids..

I hope you find this helpful.. if you don't have any other clarifications then please close the discussion..