How can nasal drainage with severe chest pain be treated?
Possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more likely.
The possibility of musculoskeletal pain is more likely.
So avoid movements causing pain. Avoid heavyweight lifting and strenuous exercise.
Apply warm water pad on affected areas of the chest.
Take simple painkiller like paracetamol or Ibuprofen.
Don't worry, you will be alright with all these in 1-2 days.
If not improving then consult a doctor and get done chest x-ray.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe chest pain and shortness of breath
- Treatment and cure for severe chest pain
- Diagnosis of severe chest pain
- Severe chest pain after pregnancy
- Severe chest pain causes
- Dukan diet severe chest pain
- Tuna causes severe chest pain
- Severe chest pain during conjunctivitis
- Severe chest pain during crying
- Symptoms of severe chest pain
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?