How can muscle fatigue with pain in the shoulders, arms and thighs be treated?
This can be due to gemfibrozil.
Thanks for your question on HealthcareMagic.
I can understand your concern.
I have gone through the drug list he is taking.
Amongst these drugs, gemfibrozil, lipid-lowering drug, can cause similar kind of muscular side effects.
So better to discuss this with his doctor and replace gemfibrozil with rosuvastatin (newer drug).
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further.
Wishing good health to your husband.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Muscle fatigue causes
- Symptoms of muscle fatigue
- Diagnosis of Severe muscle fatigue
- Severe muscle fatigue causes
- Symptoms of Severe muscle fatigue
- Treatment and cure for muscle fatigue
- Diagnosis of muscle fatigue
- Chest muscle fatigue causes
- Symptoms of Chest muscle fatigue
- Skin sensitivity pain with muscle fatigue
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?