How can mosquito bites on the face be treated in a child?
Not due to mosquito bite
I have gone carefully through your query and have checked the attached image. I understand your concerns.
It is possibly due to some bacterial infection and not due to mosquito bite. However, does not seem to be a cause for concern. It should gradually normalize in 3-7 days.
You could also apply some emollient like calamine lotion or some moisturizer like aloe vera lotion.
You can give some antiallergic like cetirizine drops once daily and apply some antibiotic like Neosporin.
It might take a few days to recover and so you need to be patient.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Diptanshu Das, Pediatrician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How do you get rid of mosquito bites on bali
- Child allergic to mosquito bites
- Mosquito bite cough
- Mosquito bites itching how to prevent this
- Mosquito bite on face toddler
- How to get rid of dark mosquito bite scars
- Mosquito bite on babys face bali
- How to get rid of mosquito bite on eyelid
- How do mosquito bites cause sleep disorders
- Treat mosquito bite on eyelid