How can knee pain be treated without surgery while undergoing physiotherapy?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Thu, 26 Apr 2018 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Dear Doctor. I am male age 45 yrs veg. I am a Central Govt. employee having sedentary lifestyle.
My problem is I am unable to retain urine. This became big problem for me. Once urine starts automatically drops will come out and maximum urine will be out. Kindly tell me what to do. Shall I go for Urine examination or shall I use any medications. Of course, I know keegle exercise. Shall I practice that one.

Second thing I am married. Since last 6 months. My libido has gone down. When I participate with my wife suddenly there is erectile dysfunction. Kindly solve my problem. Hither to I was perfect is sex and proud to say to every one and giving suggestions to every one.

One more thing I want to tell you that since child hood I have been suffering from Anxiety and Depression. Eventhough I participating regularly with my wife. Why it is happening since last months. I am doing regular exercise, taking right diet, having ample sleep, for anxiety and depression I have been taking medicines. So there is no problem. When I contacted CGHS CMO, she said may be there is more pus cells thats why u r unable to control urine. Kindly solve both the problems please.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You seem to have Over Active Bladder (OAB)

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

Loss of control over bladder at this age could be due to what is called as Over Active Bladder (OAB)

Taking Darifenacin or Solifenacin twice daily will help to regain control over urgency for urination.However I would suggest you to consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and treatment .

As regards your problem of erectile dysfunction it is mostly Psychological in nature and is due to anxiety .Taking Sildenafil (Viagra) one hour before planned sex will help to get hard erection and to enjoy sex .

You need to consult qualified Psychiatrist for assessment and further treatment .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.