How can itchy nipples be treated?
Moisturizer, topical steroid and oral antihistamine
Perhaps you have a dry skin i.e Xerosis.
I suggest you apply a moisturizer, frequently. In addition, I suggest you apply a topical steroid e.g cortisone cream, twice daily for a few days.
You may also take an oral antihistamine e.g tab Cetrizine once daily for symptomatic relief from itching.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat itchy bumps on the testicles
- How to treat itchy warts
- How to treat an itchy labia
- How to treat itchy rashes on the body
- How to treat a big itchy bump
- How to treat itchy pubic region
- How to treat itchy scrotum
- How are lumps in the nipples treated medically
- Painless lumps under the nipples how to treat these
- How to treat itchy vagnia
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body