How can issues with left knee cartilage be treated?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Wed, 1 Aug 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: I have problems with my left knee, I have had surgery on my right before and believe it is the cartilage, what should I do first?
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 24 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,first tell me what is the the problem you are facing now and what was the problem for you had surgery.You can do physiotherapy,hot fomentation and you can take pain killer along wit muscle relaxant.and before going to any surgery go for MRI of knee.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana