How can intermittent pain in the right lower leg be treated?
A muscle cramp, follow the advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related a muscle problem.
It can be related to overuse of the muscle, injury, tight wear etc.
Some advice that I can give to you is:
-try pain relievers like Ibuprofen.
-try local gels like Voltaren gel for a local relief
-warm baths can help with blood circulation
-don't overuse your leg and try to keep it elevated.
If you see symptoms like swelling and redness in the area we can suspect for a diagnosis related to a blood clot and a physical examination is needed. So, in this case, I suggest you see an angiologist for an examination.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can severe pain in the legs be treated
- Throbbing pain in right lower leg during pms
- How can i treat leg pain
- Lower back pain with numbness in right arm and leg
- Lower right side stomach and leg pain
- Outer right lower leg burning and pain
- How to cure pain in buttock leg and lower leg
- Lower back pain and shaky right leg
- How to reduce pain in lower legs
- Why is there pain on my right lower leg