How can insomnia due to overdosing on trikatu and beheda churna be managed?
Swarna XXXXXXX malti.
Afteroverdose Now, when ever I takes any allopathic or Ayurvedic medication I suffer from severe Insomnia. What has happened to my body? Is there some type of shift? How can this be corrected? Anything problem in Nervous system, kidney, liver, or brain
Let me explain
Insomnia is a problem with low Kapha Dosha and high Vata Dosha. So, all factors leading to these two Dosha stages can cause severe insomnia.
So drugs which pacify Vata and increases kapha should be taken.
But all above drugs increases pitta. Ushna virya (hot potency). Don't get frustrated, I will guide you properly.
Kindly provide me the response to the following queries to advise properly.
Body weight and height?
Purpose of above medication intake? How long are you taking it? Who prescribed?
Any other medication?
What medical problem you currently suffer apart from insomnia?
Diet routine for a whole day?
Whether do you take oil bath regularly?
Kindly get back to me at the earliest to sort out your problem.
Thanks and regards
0000 Cell number, and WhatsApp.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is insomnia and how is it treated
- How to cure sleep insomnia
- How to correct insomnia
- How to cure insomnia naturally
- How insomnia affects the brain
- How is clonax 05 in insomnia
- Can insomnia be due to porphyria?
- Insomnia due to anxiety
- Is insomnia and exhaustion due to a thyroid problem
- How good is jaiphal for insomnia
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for erectile dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for left frontal benign stage-II atypical meningioma
- What do these lab reports indicate?
- Does the supplement containing Biotin and DL-Methionine help reduce hair...
- Suggest ayurvedic remedies for profuse sweating, cold and cough
- What does my endoscopy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS, abdominal bloating and acid reflux
- What dosage of Swarna Bhasma can be prescribed?
- Suggest treatment for chronic insomnia
- Are Schmorl's nodes with subchondral sclerosis indicative of autoimmune...