How can inflamed skin after removal of sebaceous cyst be treated?
I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image. She has got a red and raised scar at the site of surgery - hypertrophic scar.
I suggest her to use a silicone gel, twice daily e.g either Biocorneum gel or Vaniza gel Or Kelo-cote gel, twice daily.
These are prescription medications and I advice you to kindly talk to your local practitioner for a prescription of the same.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is sebaceous cyst or folliculitis treated
- Inflamed sebaceous cyst
- Pain after sebaceous cyst removal
- Precautions after removal of sebaceous cyst
- Inflamed sebaceous cyst pregnant
- How are sebaceous cysts on the nose treated
- Inflamed sebaceous cyst treatment
- How to treat sebaceous cysts
- Inflamed sebaceous cyst and dizzyness
- After sebaceous cyst removal sauna