Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

How can i prolong my ejaculation time?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3768 Questions
how can i prolong my sexual life
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Thanks for writing to us.
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply : Premature ejaculation :
 1) You are young man of 24 years age. Hence you are unlikely to be suffering from any illness for your problem. 
2) Most common cause of premature ejaculation at your age is anxiety. 
3) I advise you to stay relaxed and comfortable while having sex. 
4) Indulge in foreplay for a longer time which will prolong sexual time 
5) Have healthy diet and practice yoga , meditation and exercises.
6) The following exercises are also useful
a. Kegel's exercise: Here, you need to repeatedly contract and relax the muscles you use when you need to hold back urine. This needs to be done sitting on your chair when you are actually not trying to hold back urine.
b. Squeeze technique: In this, the female partner needs to start arousing the man. When the man feels that he is almost at the point of ejaculation, she should stop arousing him. She then needs to squeeze the head for between 10 to 20 seconds. She then lets go and waits for another 30 seconds before resuming masturbation. This process is carried out several times before ejaculation is allowed to occur.
c. Stop-go technique- It is similar to the squeeze technique except that the woman does not squeeze the penis.

7) If condition does not improve with above measures, consult a gynecologist or XXXXXXX for prescription of tablets containing dapoxetine.
I hope I answered your query. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor