How can i get rid of large painful red bump on vaginal lips?
Bartholin abscess or inflammation
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Thanks for the query.
This is obviously Bartholins cyst or abscess which is commonly seen and you should not be worried but you need to have antibiotic treatment for a start. If this wont be helpful then it should be surgically drained under genera anesthesia. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to get rid of white bumps on upper lip
- How to get rid of psoriasis on vaginal lips
- Pain in vaginal lips but no bumps
- How to get rid off red bumps on wrist
- Painful bump inside vaginal lip
- Painful bumps on the vaginal lips discomfort on moving remedy
- Swollen vaginal lip redness not painful what could it be
- How to get rid of painful bump on butt crack
- Red bump on iside of vaginal lips
- How to get rid of bump inside lip
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?