Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

How can i get best doctors to treat pregnancy abnormalities ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 12796 Questions
Hi..My friend is 23 weeks preganant and her ultra sound has revealed some abnormalities...please advise who is the best doctor in mumbai to give a opinion on this..most urgent...thanku v much
Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 15 minutes later

Thanks for the query.

As you have mentioned that your friend is 23 weeks pregnant and after doing an ultrasound scan some abnormalities have come up. To have a detailed opinion about the problem you need to type and tell the complete report your friend has got. Then only we can give our own opinion about the problem.Otherwise for second opinion, Apollo hospital at Mumbai manages well all kinds of complications associated with pregnancy. My personal feeling is that you should choose a hospital nearest to your residence.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How can i get best doctors to treat pregnancy abnormalities ? 49 minutes later
can u please give me address of apollo hospital at mumbai. as far as i know there is no apollo hospital in mumbai. thank u
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Sorry I was mistaken. Anyway you can find the whole list of good hospitals in Mumbai on internet and choose a multispeciality hospital with a good reputation.Hope your friend finds herself a good doctor.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor