How can hypertension be treated as per the attached ECG reports?
Need further evaluation
I have gone through the ECG image attached by you and I would like to tell you that yes there are ECG changes which need further evaluation like Echocardiography and TMT.
Just on the basis of ECG its difficult to comment on whether or not the patient has any cardiac issues. Need to know the detailed medical history of the patient also.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypertension and ecg abnormal
- Ecg normal et hypertension
- Ecg results for hypertensive emergencies
- Hypertension in ecg readings
- Pulmonary hypertension ecg axis deviation
- Question about hypertension coronary artery disease ecg reports and atherosclerosis
- How do diuretics treat hypertension
- Taking medicine for hypertension done ecg
- Ecg sample result hypertension
- How to treat malignant hypertension
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?