question-icon

How can hypertension be treated as per the attached ECG reports?

Posted on Fri, 5 Oct 2018
Question: 58 year old, with hypertension, noted changes in ecg as attached, pls assist for ecg reporting and further treatment required on this
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (16 minutes later)
Brief Answer:

Need further evaluation

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through the ECG image attached by you and I would like to tell you that yes there are ECG changes which need further evaluation like Echocardiography and TMT.

Just on the basis of ECG its difficult to comment on whether or not the patient has any cardiac issues. Need to know the detailed medical history of the patient also.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist