How can high cholesterol levels in my lab test report indicate?

Excellent

Question
Lab test reports

Thu, 24 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You need to be treated for high cholestrol!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

I have reviewed your information and lab results fully. All other findings but the lipids tests are good.

For the bad lipids, I recommend diet, exercise and statins. This will reduce the amount of bad fats and reduce your risk of having a heart disease. Has your doctor recommended something already?

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.

Follow-up: How can high cholesterol levels in my lab test report indicate? 12 minutes later
No she has not, she doesent even look at me just sits behind the keyboard and prescribed pain medicine, I want a fix not more medicine I have changed my diet to whole foods to help with every

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 27 hours later
Brief Answer:
You could change your diet and control this in 3months!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this follow up clarification.

If you want to go with diet exclusively, I will recommend that you do so alongside regularly exercise of most days and we control the numbers in 3months. If the values get better, then that is good news and we can continue in that light. If that is not the case, then we need to see how we consider using medications to complement these efforts and get good results.

I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.