How can heart disease be interpreted through an ECG reports?
I am requesting you to please evaluate the attached reports and help understanding the problem.
My mom got a severe pain in the back upper middle back and chest in the morning post breakfast she took Rantac tablet , and one syrub for gas/ acidity but the pain did not subside, the pain aggravated and seems like the pain was rotating sometime in the back then chest then back .
she rushed to the hospital got the ECG and stress test done , the pain has now subsided she did not take any medication for the same. Can you please see whether the stress reports and ECG shows any changes or any episode related to heart please .
Reports are not suggestive of heart disease but needs to evaluate more
I have gone through the reports, but these are not showing any changes suggestive of heart disease.
I need to know more about the symptoms. Does this pain was sudden in onset, associated any sweating, uneasiness etc and was ecg done during chest pain? Does there any neck pain, tingling or numbness in hands? This is for cervical cause.
Here, I ll keep the possibility of reflux disease and spine cause as a reason for pain. But, I think considering her age and risk factors, we should evaluate her more for cardiac cause. She should undergo stress thallium if available and if not available, then CT coronary angiography can also be done.
Till then she should avoid fatty, oily and spicy diet. Have some walk after having food instead of taking rest. Have multiple small meals instead of heavy meals.
She should get prescribed tab Pan DSR 40 mg or esomiprazole domperidone combination beforebreakfast once a day for 2 weeks.
Hope this helps you and get back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How does coronary heart disease affect temperature
- How can heart disease be detected
- Diagram explaining showing how heart disease
- How long does it take to reverse heart disease
- How does lack of exercise affect heart disease
- How sgot related to heart diseases
- Ecg graph analysis with heart disease
- How do cigars cause heart disease
- How sodium affects heart disease patients
- How heart disease affects kidneys
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?