How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated ?
Thank you for your query regarding your dry skin.
There are several preparations which you might consider trying in order to alleviate the degree to which your skin is dry. Among the preparations is aloe vera. There are several over-the-counter creams which contain aloe vera. I would suggest you check at your local pharmacy or perhaps on the Internet to see if you can order one of these.
In addition there are other creams which have a urea base. These creams have also been quite successful in my patients in helping to control some chronic dry skin. I am assuming the dry skin is present all over your body.
Some over-the-counter preparations can cause staining of clothing so be mindful of that. One brand name of urea cream is Lac Hydrin. You can possibly find this on the Internet. finally, be sure to maintain a healthy balanced diet and take a multivitamin once daily.
I hope I have addressed your concern adequately. I am available for your followups.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat dry skin patch on upper lip
- How to treat dry skin from perioral dermatitis
- How to treat dry skin under eyes
- How to treat dry skin along with pimples
- How to treat a dry skin in penis
- How to treat dry skin
- Will hylatopic treat dry skin ?
- How to treat dry skin and hair
- How to treat prednisone dry skin
- How can genetically obtained dry skin be treated