How can frequent periods and weight gain with an enlarged uterus be treated?
Hormonal pills will help.
The coarse echopattern of uterus and slightly enlarged in size is not worrisome.
The irregular and frequent bleeding that you are having is likely to be due to a hormonal imbalance.
You can try the following to decrease the bleeding.
1) Take iron supplement.
2) Use Trapic-MF, Ibuprofen and oral contraceptive pills to stop bleeding.
You will need a written prescription from a doctor for these medicines.
3) You can go for minera IUD once the cause is detected.
4) Eat healthy and leafy vegetables and fruits.
5) D&C may also be helpful in some cases.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Uterus pain before period
- How to treat the pain of period
- Enlarged uterus during period
- Frequent weight gain and missed period?
- How to treat irregular periods
- Uterus shedding during period
- How to treat period cramps
- Position of uterus before period
- Sore uterus after period
- How to control weight gain due to irregular periods
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...