How can fibroma and warts be treated?
Likely a wart
This looks more like a wart. Scalp fibroma is very rare.
I request you to kindly upload a few more good quality images of the affected area with camera flash off so that I am able to get a better look
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Regarding a mole
Perhaps your doctor just wanted to know if you would like to get rid of it for cosmetic purposes. Since it is a benign looking nevus so the only other indication for its removal is if it is a cosmetic concern for you. Otherwise, you may just leave it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat itchy warts
- How to treat a wart remover burn
- Dermal fibroma
- How to treat genital warts on penis and testicles
- Pleomorphic fibroma
- How can the warts on the penis be treated
- Fibroma in femur
- How to get rid of genital warts or throat warts
- How does warticon treat wart
- How to treat plantar wart with podowart