• question-icon

How can fatigue and mental fogginess be managed while on Viagra?

Posted on Sat, 15 Jul 2017 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi I'm a 56 year old man and I've been using viagra for 13 years. In the last six months when I 've used 50 mg of viagra, which is the effective dose for me, I've experienced a hangover that has steadily grown to last 4 days. Symptoms are fatigue, mental fogginess, the similiar feelings and duration I get when I have an alcohol hangover. It's got to the point where I dread using it but my girlfriend is used to the positive results that it gives her.
Please advise
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is side effect due to cumulative side effect of Viagra and alcohol .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

The symptoms that you are getting are cumulative effects of Viagra being used over a period of long time in addition to hang over effect of alcohol .

You can take Cials in small doses (5 mg) on daily basis and take 10-20 mg of Cialis on the day of planned sexual activities .

This will help to reduce the hang over side effects that you get after taking Viagra .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil..

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Thank you for the follow up. I'm not drinking any alcohol. These effects are solely from Viagra. I will follow your advice on the Cialis and see how that goes.

Thanks
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
O.K Try it and do write if need my help

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Try the regime I have suggested for 3-4 weeks and do write if you need my help

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 24 minutes later
Anything I can take to mitigate the Viagra hangover?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
The side effects of Viagra will wane away within aweek

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

Stop taking Viagra .You can expect to wane away the side effects of the Viagra within a week ,

Thanks and Regards,
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist