How can eczematous dermatitis be treated?
You seem to have eczematous dermatitis. I suggest you to apply a topical potent steroid e.g clobetasol propionate 0.05 %ointment or halobetasol propionate 0.05 % ointment, twice daily.
In addition to this you may take an oral antihistamine e.g Cetrizine 10mg tab once every evening for symptomatic relief from itching.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Kakkar S.
Regarding eczematous dermatitis
You may use either Clobetasol propionate 0.05%cream (Tenovate cream) or Halobetasol propionate 0.05%(Halovate cream), twice daily.
In addition, I suggest you take an oral antihistamine e.g Cetirizine 10mg tab once every evening for symptomatic relief from itching.
These are prescription medications and I'd advise you to kindly talk to your local practitioner for a prescription of the same.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kakkar S.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat dermatitis
- How can dermatitis and dvt be treated
- How to treat shiitake dermatitis
- How to treat dermatitis on the penis
- How do you treat scrotum dermatitis
- How is mild endogenous dermatitis treated
- How is allergic dermatitis of labia treated
- How to treat acute dermatitis
- How to treat dermatitis of the glans
- How to treat airbag dermatitis
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body