How can dryness, itchiness and burning sensation along the eyelids be treated?
Thanks for your query...
You seem to have eczema over the eyelids. It would be good to upload a photograph to clearly see it.
Stop using any cosmetics on the face temporarily.
Use cold presses over the area when it burns
If it is eczema hydrocortisone over the counter cream can help. Apply this without entering the eye.
Any emollient helps for dryness and flaking. This can be tried before using Hydrocortisone cream.
I hope you do not have any other medical problems or lumps on the eyelids.
Hope this solves your problem.
Dr. Suma Parinam, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat meibomian cyst eyelid
- How are swollen eyelids treated
- How to treat scaly eyelids
- Burning sensation eyelid cause electric shock
- How to treat cyst on upper eyelid
- Burning sensation outer corner lower left eyelid
- Suggest treatment for swelling and burning sensation on the eyelids
- Dryness on eyelid
- How to treat insect bite on eyelid
- How to treat boil on eyelid
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?