How can dry skin be treated?

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi doctor,

My skin is dry to normal and I have no acne. And my age us 26 Doctor has suggested glyco-6 or glyco-a cream for me.. But I found it is too costly for me.. Can you suggest me a good cream.. I use alovera gel. How about this?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Go for elovera cream or venussia cream

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Thanks for being at Healthcaremagic
For a normal to dry skin I would recommend you to use a cream based formulation instead of gel based.
Instead of elovera gel you can go for elovera cream or venussia cream as a regular cream.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 23 minutes later
Thanks for your reply doctor... I use sunscreen in day time.. So shall I prefer it in night?
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Welcome

Detailed Answer:
Yes you can use cream at night and sunscreen during day time.