How can dry coughing be treated in a diabetic patient as per the attached reports?
Possibility of TB is more.
I have gone through CT report you have attached.
Since he is diabetic, the possibility of TB is more likely.
In my opinion, he should definitely undergo trans bronchial lung biopsy (TBLB) and EBUS (endobronchial ultrasound) TBNA (transbronchial needle aspiration from mediastinal lymph nodes.
This will help in confirming diagnosis whether he is having TB or sarcoidosis or malignancy or Pulmonary fibrosis.
I don't get what you want to ask.
Are you asking 'what he should not do in these circumstances'?
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Kaushal Bhavsar, Pulmonologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How can severe COPD be handled when it has worsened after quitting smoking?
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?