How can dry and scaly skin behind the ear be treated?
A number of reasons
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this could be due to a number of causes including eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis.
So, I would like to look further into this and see a photo of the lesion. Please attach a photo to your follow up the query.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry scalie outer ear
- Dry skin behind the ear
- Dry skin and redness behind infant ear smell
- Dry skin behind ears causes
- How to treat a boil behind ear
- Scaly skin on the ear medication
- Dry itchy bumpy painful skin behind ears
- Scaly skin with black spot behind ear
- Dry skin behind ear sticky
- Skin infection behind ear oily dry reditchy