How can dizziness be treated after a c-section?
When was your last thyroid levels checked ?
Is your BP and sugar normal ?
I think if you do not take enough fluids ( liquids ), that can lead to dizziness.
Also, please get up from sleeping or sitting position very gradually, as it can lead to sudden dizziness.
If inspite of all measures, this persists, then contact a neurophysician to rule out vertigo or other reasons for the same.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I think you should immediately consult an ENT ear nose throat specialist.
Fluid from ear and black spins indicate a possible ear infection.
Home remedies maybe very dangerous, please consult a doctor soon.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Aarti Abraham, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How safe are slimming belts after c section
- Masturbation after c section
- How to get slim after c section
- How to reduce tummy after c section delivery
- How long drink alcohol after c section
- Odor after c section
- Dizziness after c section
- Drinking after c section
- Lump after a c section
- Phlebitis after c section
- Hymen not ruptured. Can I insert finger in the vagina?
- Want to conceive, have fundal subseraus fibroid. What kind of treatment...
- Pregnant. Having ovarian cyst. Has nausea and vomiting. Prescribed folic...
- Increasing red spots on abdomen since hysterectomy. Had been for...
- Had 3 times intercourse within a cycle. Took postinor and used...
- Is it safe to use contraceptive pills like i pill? Side effects?
- Had menorrhagia. Ultrasound showed uterus enlarged. Treatment?
- Had D&C and hysterscopic procedure. Prescribed Tranexamic acid. Having...
- Pregnant, in third trimester, advised 4d scan. Will it cause any harm to...
- Looking for help for Pemphigoid Bullous in throat, mouth and hands?