How can dental pain be treated after placement of crown for the tooth?
Can be muscle spasm or Infection.
Thanks for the query..
Many a times after keeping the mouth open for long time the muscles goes into spasm and becomes stiff and painful..
So my suggestion is to consult an Oral Physician and get evaluated..
First of all you need to get checked if there is any Infection or not..
If there is no Infection then muscle relaxants has to be taken to reduce spasm..
Also physiotherapy can be advised for the same..
Mouth gag can also be used by the Dentist to improve mouth opening..
Hope this helps..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess