How can dark pigmented scars due to pimples be treated?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 25 May 2018 in General Health
Question: Hello,
I need to ask a question about pimples. It gives me darkspot. How do I deal with this?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks so much for this query.

To be of most help, I will like to obtain and review and image of your face with a pimple sot. This way, I will know what you do suffer from to be precise and what exact action would help take care of that.
To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Waiting...