How can cuts and burning sensation near the rectum be treated?
Thanks for the query.
Probably you have developed fungal infection.
Your description is suggestive of that.
You can try an antifungal medication like ointment clotrimazole twice daily for a month.
This should help you.
Get your blood sugar levels checked as such infections are common in diabetics.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to soothe rectum burning
- How to stop burning pain at rectum
- Burning sensation on skin around rectum
- Pulsating near rectum
- Is a cut on rectum dangerous
- Cut on rectum
- How to treat inflamed rectum
- Burning sensation rectum and vagina
- Burning and swollen sensations in rectum
- Pain in rectum burning sensation