How can cold, puffiness in the face and swollen eyes be treated?

Question
Hi doc,
I'm 31 y f.. I had cold kind yesterday. since few days especially yesterday and today I feel puffiness all over face and eyes seems swollen. what should I do? what is the reason?
Thu, 24 May 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be allergic.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,these problem seems to be allergic.You can take levocetrazine 5mg daily and deflazacort 6mg twice daily for 3-5 days you will get relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal